Undark is a tool that will go through your entire SQLite database file and dump out all rows of data it finds still intact ( both current and deleted rows ). Undark does not differentiate between current and deleted data. The output of Undark is plain text CSV format.
What Undark can do:
- Retrieve most available records from a SQLite3 DB and dump them to stdout
- Dump normal (visible) records to stdout
- Dump deleted (unvacuumed) records to stdout
- Retrieve data from corrupted SQLite DBs (because it only examines data on a per record basis)
What Undark can’t do:
- Recover data that’s already been vacuumed out of the file
- Magically put the records back into your db file
Download source code or win 32 binary.