Pdfgrep windows version is compiled with the help of MXE, based on the last version Pdfgrep source code and poppler.
Pdfgrep is a tool to search text in PDF files. It works similar to grep.
- search for regular expressions.
- optional case insensitivity.
- Print the file name for each match
- Suppress the prefixing of file name on output
- Print page number with output lines
- Print only a count of matches per file
- Print at most NUM chars of context
Use colors for highlighting(does not works on windows)
- Print only a count of matches per page
- Stop reading after NUM matching lines (per file)
- Suppress normal output
- Search directories recursively
Likewise, but follow all symlinks(does not works on windows)
- Print this help
- include matching files when recursing
- exclude matching files when recursing
- Remove accents and ligatures from both the search pattern and the PDF documents
For a complete documentation, please consult the manpage
Download compiled windows version
- The latest version, pdfgrep-1.3.2.tar.gz.
- The current development version, pdfgrep at GitLab.
- Fork version for MXE
- poppler (http://poppler.freedesktop.org/)
for some PDF documents, will get following error, it is a bug of poppler
poppler/error (482): Missing ‘endstream’ or incorrect stream length
poppler/error: Couldn’t find trailer dictionarypoppler/error: Couldn’t read xref table
pdfgrep: Could not open xxx.pdf
MXE(M cross environment) is a Makefile that compiles a cross compiler and cross compiles many free libraries such as SDL and Qt. Thus, it provides a nice cross compiling environment for various target platforms
- pdfgrep windows version
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 10 $10.00 2 50 $50.00 3 100 $100.00
- Shipping Rate: F